[pmwiki-users] notsosimpleskin resize

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Fri Dec 29 06:04:33 CST 2006

dso said...
> I would like to get direction on how to transform notsosimpleskin from a
> fixed width skin to something that resizes to the browser window.  Is
> this possible?  Thanks!

Not so simply.

The top and bottom images and the page background are images that span
the width of the page. So, you would need to find a way to solve that
problem. Part of the skin's attraction is the left and right shadows
that these images provide, so unless you are prepared to jettison these,
you've some work to do.

The first step, imo, is to make the skin table-less. I did this a while
ago, and it simplifies the skin quite a bit. I also made it so that the
min height is 100%. Oh, I forgot, there an initial install using this
skin here:

  http://www.auxbuss.com/pmwiki/

... if that's of any use for a starter.

--