[pmwiki-users] ShowHide toggle (:pagelist:) based on page title

Hans Bracker hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 2 03:24:21 CDT 2006

On 02/08/06, kirpi at kirpi.it <kirpi at kirpi.it> wrote:
> I'm using this syntax
> (:pagelist group=Intranet list=normal order=title fmt=toggledictindex:)
> Is it right?

There is no need to set order=title, as it is done in the script.

> I'm just puzzled by a couple of things:
> a) all the page titles come out with a funny "spaced" added (like
> Beatlesspaced and RollingStonesspaced). Funny.

Do you use the extendmarkup.php script? Perhaps you need to update it.
Try and disable it to see the difference.
Alternatively you can replace $Titlespaced with $Title in
toggledictindex.php at line
SDV($FPLToggleDictIndexIFmt,....

> b) Also funny, the very page where the (:pagelist:) is used doesn't
> come out in the list itself. Say that I inclide the (:pagelist:) in
> PageA, then all the pages are shown, but not PageA. I later move the
> command to TestPage, and now PageA shows, but not TestPage.

I noticed this, but don't know why it is not listed.

> c) If I put the command in a page named RollingStones, as said, that
> very page doesn't show in the list. Also, if I put a (:title Beatles:)
> in that page, it doesn't show yet. Nothing under R and/or under B.
> Also, if I create a new page named Platters, save it, and later stick
> a (:title Doors:) title to it, there is no way to see it listed under
> D: it is only viewed as Platters.

Could this be because of the caching of names in wiki.d/.pageindex?

~Hans