[pmwiki-users] ShowHide toggle (:pagelist:) based on page title

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Wed Aug 2 00:13:20 CDT 2006

> > I added toggledictindex.php to the DictIndex page
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/DictIndex
> > which provides a pagelist sorting pages by title
> > and having the list initially hidden, and sections toggled into and
> > out of view by clicking on the index letter in the header.

Ok, I tried it.
It looks the very (useful) thing I was after.
:-)
Thanky you again.

I'm using this syntax
(:pagelist group=Intranet list=normal order=title fmt=toggledictindex:)
Is it right?

I'm just puzzled by a couple of things:
a) all the page titles come out with a funny "spaced" added (like
Beatlesspaced and RollingStonesspaced). Funny.

b) Also funny, the very page where the (:pagelist:) is used doesn't
come out in the list itself. Say that I inclide the (:pagelist:) in
PageA, then all the pages are shown, but not PageA. I later move the
command to TestPage, and now PageA shows, but not TestPage.

c) If I put the command in a page named RollingStones, as said, that
very page doesn't show in the list. Also, if I put a (:title Beatles:)
in that page, it doesn't show yet. Nothing under R and/or under B.
Also, if I create a new page named Platters, save it, and later stick
a (:title Doors:) title to it, there is no way to see it listed under
D: it is only viewed as Platters.

Luigi