[pmwiki-users] Upload issue / question

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Fri Apr 21 06:58:09 CDT 2006

Thanks. I verified that the suggested fix works on my site.
Making the correction raised one other question, however.... The
Site.UploadQuickReference contains "version=pmwiki-2.1.beta22" and
"author=HaganFox"... How does version information get updated?

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture