[pmwiki-users] cursor bug with firefox

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 04:56:01 CDT 2006

Add-on: anyone wishing to experiment to see the problem
can do so most easily by using one of the recent skin versions of
gemini, fixflow or the newest triad, and change in the popup2edit.css
file at the top the value for #editpreview top to 3em instead of 5em.
This will shift the preview div up and it will now cover the top row
of buttons. The top "close Preview" button will be outside the
textarea, the bottom "Close Preview" button will be inside the
textarea.

Strangely the bug appears when first clicking the button, but not when
subsequently toggled. I wonder if others can confirm that this is a
bug indeed and not just something happening on my computer, due to a
system bug perhaps, rather than a browser bug.

Best,
 Hans