[pmwiki-users] PmCal in "aBitModern" skin

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Wed Apr 19 11:12:32 CDT 2006

Allyen E. Wilson wrote:
> I have really enjoyed using pmCal and Chris was very helpful getting
> it up and running for me on the "Recurve" skin. I have just switched
> skins to "aBitModern" and pmCal fails to work correctly for me.
>
> When I go to the calendar page the sideBar goes away. All skin
> formatting goes away. I get a screen of unformatted html.
>
> I am not skilled at this stuff and need some assistance.
>
> Here is a link to see for yourself.
>
> http://www.eloquor.com/pmwiki/pmwiki?n=Main.calendar
>
> If you follow any of the links on this page you will see what the
> pages should look like.

Using Firefox, you can adjust your View->Page Style via
the browser.  It seems to default to a style called JandJ
(I was expecting PmCal-Mini.. but that's ok).  If you
apply the 'A Bit Modern' style listed in that menu, you'll
see what you are wanting to see.

Seems the problem might be the JandJ style??

Might at least put you the right track to tracking it
down.