[pmwiki-users] PmCal in "aBitModern" skin

Allyen E. Wilson awilson at allyenwilson.com
Tue Apr 18 15:35:34 CDT 2006

I have really enjoyed using pmCal and Chris was very helpful getting
it up and running for me on the "Recurve" skin. I have just switched
skins to "aBitModern" and pmCal fails to work correctly for me.

When I go to the calendar page the sideBar goes away. All skin
formatting goes away. I get a screen of unformatted html.

I am not skilled at this stuff and need some assistance.

Here is a link to see for yourself.

http://www.eloquor.com/pmwiki/pmwiki?n=Main.calendar

If you follow any of the links on this page you will see what the
pages should look like.

Thanks for your help.

Allyen