[pmwiki-users] PageTOC used in sidebar

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 17:50:41 CDT 2006

I have a very long page with (:toc-hide:) on it.  The sidebar has (:toc-page
Longpage self=1:), and that's great.  But the sidebar's toc shows the "hide"
link at the top, and that "hide" link is inoperative.  It would be good if
that link either actually worked OR just weren't there.

I don't see an option in the documentation that I can put right in the
(:toc:) directive on the sidebar's wikipage that will control whether that
"hide" link is present.  Is there one?  Failing that, is there code I can
put in the skin's CSS or in config.php that will suppress it when it's used
on the sidebar?  Finally, I could do a page-localization to suppress it -
what would I use then?

Thanks!