[pmwiki-users] WikiCalendar and pagelist directive

Robby Van Sciver vansciver at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 15:35:25 CDT 2006

Hi pmwikiers,

This is my first post and I'm still relatively new to the pmWiki community
so I hope all goes well.  Yesterday when adding a comment to the
WikiCalendar page, my browser timed out and I can no longer access that
page.  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiCalendar I get the following
error:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
/home/pmichaud/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 1219

I don't know if it's because the text of the page became too long, but I
don't think I added anything wrong.

My main question is as follows:
If I want to list all events used in the "Calendar" section of my website, I
would normally use the (:pagelist:) directive for that group, except when I
do, what shows up for each entry is a plus sign rather than the title.
I want to convert my performances page:
http://www.jewelwiki.com/pmwiki.php?n=Performances.HomePage to the Calendar
format, but also want a page where I can list every performance and date on
the calendar.  I like that when you're viewing a particular month, it shows
you the date and the first line from each page during that month.  Is there
a way to call up all entries in a similar fashion?  (as in
http://www.jewelwiki.com/pmwiki.php?n=Calendar.Calendar?logdate=200507except
I want all dates rather than just those of July 2005)

Thanks!
Robby
p.s. I love pmwiki!  :)