[pmwiki-users] Dur: How to find all the pages which link TO a page?

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Tue Sep 13 08:49:01 CDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 04:55:55PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 02:49:56PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:

> > >     (:pagelist list=TargetPage:)
> >
> > That should be
> >
> >     (:pagelist link=TargetPage:)
>
> Oh yeah, that's it.    Maybe one of these days I'll get around to
> documenting (:pagelist:) like I'm supposed to, then I can just
> point to the page.  :-)

Are both "link" and "list" valid parameters to the pagelist directive?
Continuing with the assumption that they are, it would seem that the
similarity between the two is enough that any mnemonic value is
decreased significantly. Perhaps they should be "linkto" and "list"?

What does the "list" parameter do exactly? Maybe it's the one that
needs a new name. It certainly seems strange to have the repetitive
word in something like "(:pagelist list=foo:)"

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff at pobox.com