[pmwiki-users] Dur: How to find all the pages which link TO a page?

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 02:37:11 CDT 2005

Tuesday, September 13, 2005, 8:17:03 AM, Ed wrote:
> OK, now how might I create a link in my "admin toolbar" so that for each
> page I quickly click a link and see what pages link back to the selected
> one?  (ie I only show the action URLs while logged in, so I can see,
> Edit, Diff, Check back Links, etc)

sorry to repeat myself: check
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Backlinks

backlinks action links are documented too.
The gemini skin has it built in on pmwiki.org in the foot menu bar.
If only the admin should see this link you can enclose it in
(:if auth admin:) ............. (:ifend:)

Best,
~Hans