[pmwiki-users] Dur: How to find all the pages which link TO a page?

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Sep 13 02:17:03 CDT 2005

DaveG wrote:

> That thread is not clear. It should be: (:pagelist list=TargetPage:)

Nope, it was the "link=" version"!

OK, now how might I create a link in my "admin toolbar" so that for each
page I quickly click a link and see what pages link back to the selected
one?  (ie I only show the action URLs while logged in, so I can see,
Edit, Diff, Check back Links, etc)

One idea might be to add it to the edit template I suppose then I can
always see the details for the page I am editing.  Any ideas for
something less intrusive?

Thanks

Ed W