[pmwiki-users] Is it possible to include: quicktime movies and PDF files

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Thu Oct 20 15:42:29 CDT 2005

I hope I understand the problem because I show pdf docs from my wiki.
%newwin%[[Name.db -> http://www.mysite.com/wiki/mm/uploads/Temp/namedb.pdf]]
%target=_blank%[[Name.db ->
http://www.mysite.com/wiki/mm/uploads/Temp/namedb.pdf]]
These display the pdf file in a new window. Any directory with access
should work

Dave Sovinski (Caspian)