[pmwiki-users] Revisit the thread - How to create Directive for Titles

Rene Visco rvisco at csdr-cde.ca.gov
Thu Oct 13 17:41:27 CDT 2005

Hi I downloaded your recent edittitle.php and included it.  Guess what!?
The form field did not show up even though it did show up at the first
attempt with earlier version.

It just showed this: [Title]: (:input e_title:) in simple font.

I guess it has something to do with PHP execution with Windows server.  I
don't know and I'm sure the IT staff don't know how to deal with it because
they focus and obsess on anything related to Micro$oft, not open-source
languages.

Don't sweat over it.  Just a simple FYI.

Rene V.