[pmwiki-users] Image Gallery Scripts

Miller, Joshua web at cityofelmira.net
Tue Oct 11 07:55:57 CDT 2005

I've looked at the options in the CookBook for Image Galleries and the
Embedded Gallery by JamesMcDuffie
(http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EmbeddedGallery)is
<http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EmbeddedGallery)is>  by far my favorite
one... but the implementation is a bit sloppy for my abilities and the
abilities of my platform.  Has anyone had success with this script?   Does
anyone have any clearer directions to proceed with this?  Does anyone have
any other image galleries (besides the ones in the cookbook) that have
worked just as well?

If so, please provide me with a link so I can take a look.

Thanks for your assistance!

Regards,
-Josh