[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki mentor

Shaney Crawford shaneycrawford at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:14:23 CDT 2005

Hi Ciaran, Christian, and other Pmwiki Users,

Thank you for your emails.  I will definitely tap into the group
sentience later on, but I want to work with an individual for now so I
can give that person access to my server and let him/her fiddle as
necessary.  I don't want to publish my server passwords on the group
list, and I think the kind of help I need will require the helper to
have a look at my particular set up and give me advice.

One list member has graciously agreed to help me out with the server.
Once I have the server doing what I want it to do, I will definitely
make use of the mailing list and its archives for the other set up
issues I encounter.

I guess I should have mentioned that in my email!

Thank you for your help!
Shaney.