[pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki mentor

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Fri Oct 7 12:11:06 CDT 2005

On Fri, 7 Oct 2005, Ciaran wrote:

> This mailing list is pretty friendly, you may find you get your
> answers sooner rathe than later if you use the 'group-sentience' of
> the mailing list as your mentor rather than an individual ;)
> - Ciaran

I agree with Ciaran, you'll probably not need more help than this list
will provide you with easily. In addition, we'll all learn from it :-)

If you then feel some compensation is in order, why not create a wiki page
or two that describes your experience setting up the system? That way the
next brand-new user will have an even better starting point.

regards
/Christian

PS. Here's a general tip (not just for you): If you keep each post to a
single question, issue or problem, at least I will be much more likely to
reply.