[pmwiki-users] Side Bar not following Edit password

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:50:58 CST 2005

Is Neil correct, that the Site/SideBar is edit-enabled via a "nopass"?

Whether it is or not, I agree with your conclusion, that we need a way to
assign the default to a field:

We typically assign some easy passwords for use during construction, and
then let our users select their own passwords once they have the thing
populated and they're trained on using it. Manually setting a password to be
the same as the default, as it stands, means having to remember later to go
re-set the password to the new default once that changes. A pain.