[pmwiki-users] Link Text Attribute in RecentChangesFmt

Justin Holwell robot8me at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 14:33:53 CST 2005

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how to change the $RecentChangesFmt so that the author
and modified date are included in the text attribute of the link? I would
like the link text to be the Group.Name of the page. I am trying to create a
bulleted list of recent changes that can be included in the sidebar. I
followed the instructions at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecentChangesExcerpt but want to modifiy
it so that the author and date show up as a 'tooltip'. Any help would would
be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Justin