[pmwiki-users] Re: :include page#anchor1#anchor2: markup

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Mon Nov 14 09:17:53 CST 2005

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On a related note, because sourceforge's CVS server has been a bit flaky
> lately, starting with 2.1.beta1 I'm planning to use subversion on
> pmichaud.com to host the source files instead of using sourceforge's CVS
> server.

I assume sourceforge also has subversion, but that you don't want to use
it beacuse it's slow and unreliable?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to 2.1beta1, and also to get the opportunity
to start using subversion. This is despite the fact that all my
installations of pmwiki are currently using CVS.

Having said that, will the CVS repository at sourceforge be completely
discontinued?

/Christian