[pmwiki-users] SourceForge.net Read-Only Policy - PmWiki-Incompatible?

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Fri May 13 19:11:47 CDT 2005

As a last resort I'm trying the list because if I get no response I'll
need to switch away from PmWiki.

Heads up to anyone with PmWiki running on the SF.net servers!  The web
service will be re-mounted read-only on the 23rd.

See:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?group_id=1&docid=4297#environment
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SourceForgeServers