[pmwiki-users] ExtendedMarkup WikiWord Error

Stan Ritchie stan at ritchietribe.net
Thu Mar 31 14:55:09 CST 2005

Hi Patrick,

I did add the /s option to the other lines.  It seems to have corrected
the link issue, but I found at the bottom of one of my advance table
cells a less than character and a series of double and single quotes.
The cell itself includes a flash.swf attachment.  This problem does not
seem to be related to the $LinkPageCreateFmt because it does not go away
when I comment out the include line in config.php.  It seems to be
contained in the extendmarkup.php changes.

The world of php is vague to me, so I'm not able to give you educated
information.  Sorry!

Is there some way I can better describe the issue to you?  If I think
about if for a moment, I may be able to provide a mirrored site with
open access for you guys to check out.  Would that help?

I did update to version 28.

Stan