[pmwiki-users] New pages link

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Wed Mar 30 16:01:03 CST 2005

> > Use  (:newpagebox:) and have the button to the left of the field like this:
> >
> >         (Create a new page called:) [______________]
>
> Done on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/NewPageBox, just so we can all
> see how it looks.  To me the button is a bit too big, but that's just
> my aesthetic preference.  In truth, we might not need a submit button at
> all.

I think you should move the button back over to the right and simply
label it 'Create'.   Like this

	[______________]  (Create)

	or

	[______________]  (Create Page)

If users want more descriptive text they can always do:

	Enter a PageName to create a new page:	(:newpagebox:)

to get:

	Enter a PageName to create a new page:	[______________]  (Create)

Of course, a fully customizable button would be nice (left,
right, text,)  but that's what FGS is supposed to provide
us with right?  I think the  above is the simplest form
which pmwiki deserves as the default.