[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: <div> markup suggestions...?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Mar 1 14:03:19 CST 2005

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> rather than having to write out (:div class='Patrick':).  Typing
> the extra "(:div class=" is likely to get annoying.

Why do we have to call it 'div'? That's not going to be very
understandable for most users... would it make more sense to write
something like:

	(:style Patrick:)
	Bla ...

	Bla...
	(:styleend:)

I guess 'style' could be 'blockstyle' if that aspect needs to be
emphasized, or borrowing from LaTeX, it could be 'env' (for environment).

/Christian