[pmwiki-users] More template queries

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 05:39:40 CDT 2005

Thursday, June 16, 2005, 10:56:51 AM, Clytie wrote:
> So if a page has the address PmWiki/PmWikiVi/XLPage, it's only in my
> directory, so if I edit it, it won't affect the main English page?
> I'm a bit worried about interior links.

exactly! The PmWikiVi group will become the group for the Vietnamese
documentation pages. When the XLPage and the character coding is set up
all the pages in that group will be showing Vietnamese system
instructions and characters. All the other groups in pmwiki.org will
not be affected. Just make sure you are always in that group for
translation work, and then add pages you wish to translate. You may
wish to copy the pages in the PmWiki group first, and then you can
translate them inside the Vietnamese group PmWikiVi. All the page
links will be functional within the documentation.

Please don't be shy and add explanations if you feel it may help
future users or translators!

I looked at PmWikiVi and moved the translation of cookbook strings to
a page XLPageCookbook:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/XLPageCookbook

Patrick added the XLPage for you to translate:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/XLPage

This page:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiVi/TapTinCauHinhVietHoa
is supposed to be the translated SampleConfigFile I guess?
I added the introduction notes, because they will help a future pmwiki
administrator. But it needs translation.

Best,
~Hans