[pmwiki-users] More template queries

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Thu Jun 16 04:56:51 CDT 2005

Hello Hans, thanks for your reply. :)

On 16/06/2005, at 6:47 PM, Hans wrote:

> Hello Clytie, you would create a new page in the PmWikiVi group on
> pmwiki.org with the translated name of SampleConfigFile.
> The page contains a description of a sample config.php file,
> so you can translate this loosely, trying to make sense to help
> vietnamese wiki administrators to undersyand whya to put in the
> config.php file

So if a page has the address PmWiki/PmWikiVi/XLPage, it's only in my
directory, so if I edit it, it won't affect the main English page?
I'm a bit worried about interior links.

>> 1. Do I translate all three 'words', or only the one on the RHS?
>>

> only the word Black in $WikiStyle['Black'], leave color and = 'black';
> because they are used by the computer as keywords. The first 'Black'
> is th eword an author will use in the page, like
>    %black% this is black text%%
> the black on the right could also be written as color-code:
>    = #000000;

I think it would really help to have that explanation on that
template page: do you mind if I add it?

> Generally, try to translate all the text and leave the variable names
> starting with $ untouched. Also leave untouched php words like
> "array", and html markup tags like <h1> <small> etc.
>
> Hope this helps a litte.

It's helped a lot: thankyou very much! :)

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc