[pmwiki-users] Restructuring wiki installation, any ideas?

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 05:04:49 CDT 2005

I am just in the process of doing this myself -- moved from 3 installations
to a wiki farm - and it has made my life noticeably easier.
I've written a bit of a page
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/MyWikiFarmExperience

But better off seeing

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiFarmStepByStep