[pmwiki-users] Restructuring wiki installation, any ideas?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Jul 27 20:54:57 CDT 2005

Hi

I'm thinking of restructuring the installation of the wiki I use at work.
One reason is that I'd like to move wiki.d/ etc outside the web tree.
Another reason is to change to a wiki farm (right now I have three
separate wikis installed...)

Has anyone else done this and have some tips on how to organize the
directories?

Do people use pmwiki's download functionality? (which would allow uploaded
files to also be placed outside the web tree)

cheers
/Christian