[pmwiki-users] PmWiki docs - classification (Was: suggested organizing...)

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Tue Jul 26 17:12:34 CDT 2005

Hello all,

When I have organised the french translation of the documentation for
version 2, I have separated the documentation in two groups:
- PmWiki  - for users -
- AdminDoc  - for administrators

When the documentation was incorporated in the main site, these two
groups were fused (by pm), but the two index pages remains still separated.
The question to set back the indexes on the same page was then rised by
another translator, not because it is not practical, but because we are
going away from the original english page.

In order to ease the process of splitting pages in these groups, I have
setup a category marker:
This is defined as :
- U : User/Author of the Wiki
- A : Administration, which can be done from the Wiki pages
- S : System, concerns administration tasks which needs system access (FTP)

You can found a page with these markers - note that this page have not
been updated for long - :
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Localization/StateOfTranslationTemplate

Please also note that some cookbook pages are translated, and are then
listed in a third page index. But this is a bit more specific to
translated documentation.

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>