[pmwiki-users] PmWiki docs - classification (Was: suggested organizing...)

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Jul 26 14:37:47 CDT 2005

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Neil Herber wrote:

> Second, I would suggest that each page of the docs be examined to see which
> audience it is intended for and that it should be so marked. If a page
> contains material for more than one audience, it should be split into
> multiple pages or clearly subdivided with audience-related headings.

Putting a category marker makes sense to me. But I'm less convinced we
should *always* split them up. Putting stuff in different sections makes
sense though. The indication of who the content is suitable for doesn't
have to be a heading btw, we could use frames or coloured icons if we want
to.

/Christian