[pmwiki-users] global overview of passwords/authorizations

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jul 24 14:26:16 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 09:55:00AM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> Would omitting unprotected pages and pages protected with only group
> passwords convey essentially the same information more quickly and
> concisely?

Different admins have different needs.  Someone who is interested in
looking for unprotected pages or groups definitely wants them listed
(otherwise how does the admin know they exist and are unprotected?).

We might be able to add options to let the admin filter the
list down some more, but at the moment I don't have a good idea as
to what those options might look like.