[pmwiki-users] global overview of passwords/authorizations

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 11:55:00 CDT 2005

On 7/23/05, Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:
> 2) Because the table is so long. it is hard to keep track of the column
> names. Not sure how best to solve this.

I wasn't expecting to see *all* (or almost all, as it turns out) pages
listed, rather only pages with passwords set.  A GroupAttributes
covers a group, since a wikiadministrator should know that a
GroupAttributes page affects the group's pages.

Would omitting unprotected pages and pages protected with only group
passwords convey essentially the same information more quickly and
concisely?

Hagan