[pmwiki-users] global overview of passwords/authorizations

Benjamin Wilson ameen at dausha.net
Wed Jul 20 13:38:47 CDT 2005

My first suggestion is to hold that off for 2.1. Nail down 2.0's
documentation and stop calling it beta. :-) Then, we can focus on
security for 2.1. What I mean by that is we should agree that the focus
for 2.1 will be to get PmWiki security straightened out--nothing else. I
think there's enough to do regarding security to make that a minor version.

If you're referring to #00114, let's see if a cookbook recipe can't
flesh that idea out first. Perhaps call it "SecurityList" and have the
markup (:sctylist args:).

Ben