[pmwiki-users] Conditional? sidebar for search in fields in a wiki farm

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 10:09:36 CDT 2005

I am in the process of converting groups in 1.x to a farm and fields in 2
beta47

I have a farm and several fields.
Farm
  wikilib.d
    PmWiki.pages
  shared.d  (So only have to have one profile per user across all fields)
    Profiles.User1
    Profiles.User2
  wiki.d
    Site.HomePage
    Site.Search
    NO SIDEBAR
  field1
    Main.SideBar
    Main.HomePage
    Main.Page1
    Main.Page2
  field2
    Main.SideBar
    Main.HomePage
    Main.Page1
    Main.Page2

In the fieldX.sidebars I have the (:searchbox:)

In the farm local/farmconfig.php I exclude various files from all the fields
search results via
# Exclude RecentChanges and group pages from search results
    $SearchPatterns['default'][] =
'!\\.(All)?Recent(Changes|Uploads|Comments)$!';
    $SearchPatterns['default'][] =
'!\\.Group(Print)?(Header|Footer|Attributes)$!';
    $SearchPatterns['default'][] = '!\\.SideBar$!';

The search seem to work great - that is they come up with search results
from only the field being searched - as I intended.

However they come up in a Site/Search page with no sidebar (my Site has no
sidebar)

How do I either
1) get it to come up with the relevant field sidebar in that page? I looked
at conditional sidebars butr couldn't figure it out as its based on Group
and all my Groups are Main but are in a different field

2) get (:searchbox:) to come up in a fieldX/Main/Search page with the fieldX
sidebar?

Thanks
Katherine