[pmwiki-users] Is (:e_preview:) working yet over at pmwiki.org?

Philip Clapper maestro7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:49:01 CDT 2005

I've been trying to edit/update my Site/EditForm page with the
(:e_preview:) tag -- not to be confused with its "parent" input tag --
so that I actually see a preview when I press the "Preview" button.
The rest of the tags seem to do their jobs superbly.

Any thoughts on when this is going to get straightened out? Ideally,
I'd love to be able to specifically place where my "preview" could go
(e.g.: top/bottom of the page, etc), but it doesn't seem to be
recognized yet.

I'm using the "lean" skin, and I've commented out where $PageEditFmt
would trip transition.php into action.

Thanks for the info,

-Phil