[pmwiki-users] Div Markup + Wiki Styles for Image Placement

H. Fox haganfox at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:59:47 CDT 2005

If possible, I would like to define a global wikistyle that I can use
to cause an image to float to the left or right and text to wrap
around the image.

I can achieve the desired floating / wrapping effect using (:div:)
markup, but It would be easier on WikiUsers if >><< markup could be
used instead, so my question is: Can I make both of the following
generate similar XHTML in the wiki page?

    (:div style="margin:4px; float:left;":)
    Attach:foo.jpg
    (:divend:)
    Some text.