[Pmwiki-users] New skin available (PhpNet)

pyg_listes pyg_listes at exiup.com
Sat Jan 29 13:28:51 CST 2005

Hum, seems that I sent my last email only to Neil (sorry for that) and
forgot the rest of the list :-/

1- I'll make an addenda to GuiEdit cookbook with some new buttons (see
url below)
2- yes, my skins is still quite in working process, mixing french and
english, things that works and things that doesn't ;)

pyg