[pmwiki-users] Chords problem

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Tue Jan 25 16:29:22 CST 2005

I once tried to create a custom-markup that would use CSS to put chords
at the top of current character. Oh, that's confusing. An example:

[C]No woman no [G]cry
should be converted to something like

And I wanted to specify the CSS for "chord" such that the contents (C,
G) appears relatively shifted upwards by one line and with a width of 0
so that "No woman" would by shifted just below the chord.
Does anybody have an idee whether that's possible or not?

Nils