[Pmwiki-users] Preventing "comment spam"

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jan 21 09:54:17 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 01:13:25AM +0100, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:

> > Could you make the nofollow conditional based on whether or not
> > the user is authenticated (used an edit password)?
>
> I don't think so - the nofollow is not added when saving a page, but
> when viewing it.

Agreed, the nofollow only matters when viewing the page.  OTOH, it
might be nice to set up the system such that external urls added by
authenticated authors are automatically added to the approved URLs list
(thus they don't receive the rel='nofollow').