[Pmwiki-users] Idea for extension of special list syntax

Jonathan Scott Duff duff
Thu Jan 20 12:58:47 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 04:37:45PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> I guess a valid question here is if other people also write like this?
> If not, how do you write lists? Without indentation for the following
> lines?

I don't necessarily write it like that, but that's how it ends up. I
use a perl module called Text::Autoformat to turn my text into
prettier text with indented bullets, etc. It's like fmt(1) but it
groks email quoting and bullet lists and numbered lists (including
renumbering them if necessary) and roman numerals (for outlines) and
justification and ... :-)

See
http://search.cpan.org/~dconway/Text-Autoformat-1.12/lib/Text/Autoformat.pm
for all that it can do.