[Pmwiki-users] RecentChanges much too slow

Robert Hoehndorf leechuck
Tue Jan 18 07:47:35 CST 2005

Hi,

I was using a PmWiki 1.0.12 until now on a site with quite a few
changes. I would like to upgrade to the latest version of PmWiki2, so
I installed a test version. Everything works fine, except the
RecentChanges. They are much, much slower then on PmWiki1 (it takes
more then 5 seconds to load, while before it took less then 1
second). Does it take so long because PmWiki2 is configured to use
PmWiki1 data? Or is there some other easy solution? Did I miss
something in the configuration?
Perhaps if I could limit the results in the RecentChanges to 50 or so
it would help, but I do not want to lose the rest of the changes, so
there has to be at least some way to see all the changes. How would I
go about doing that? I could not find anything about this in the
documentation.

Thanks for any advice,
Robert.
--
"Ich haette Installateur werden sollen."
(Albert Einstein)