[Pmwiki-users] layout problem with clear:both in page history

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jan 17 15:13:48 CST 2005

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 09:34:41AM +0000, Hans Bracker wrote:
> I used one enclosing <div class='diffbox' > and one
> enclosing <div class='diffrestore'>
> and added:
>    .floatholder { float: left; width: 100%; }
> to $HTMLStylesFmt[] array in paragraph below.
>
> I suggest this solution can be made permanent in the pagerev.php code,
> to help any layout designs using floats.

Umm, is this going to be compatible with skins that aren't using
floats for layout, and reasonably compatible across browsers?
Putting the whole page history into its own float seems like it
would just introduce other problems.

I'll see if I can set up a test page with this change and we can try it
in a number of skins.