[Pmwiki-users] Re: Skin publication

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Jan 16 11:11:38 CST 2005

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 07:40:17AM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:

> Please, could you tell me how I may publish my recurve skin to the PmWiki's
> Cookbook ?

1.  Package the skin into a recurve.zip or recurve.tar archive that
    can be easily unpacked into pub/skins .

2.  Create a page in the cookbook that describes your skin, e.g., at
        http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecurveSkin

3.  Add "Attach:recurve.zip" (or .tar) into the page to be a link to
    your skin files.

4.  After saving the page, click on the '?' following the link to upload
    the .zip or .tar archive into the page.

I usually configure new skins into pmwiki.org's configuration as I see
them being uploaded, although it may take a day or two before it happens.