[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta23 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 25 01:02:13 CST 2005

I've just released 2.0.beta23 -- it incorporates two changes.

First, beta23 adds the "forget passwords when attributes set"
feature discussed today on the mailing list.  Hopefully this will
help to clear up confusion around the setting of passwords.
I still plan to do more in this area (messages to follow), but this
is a convenient first step.

Second, I've implemented an $EnablePageListProtect option for the
(:pagelist:) and (:searchresults:) directives that excludes
any pages for which the browser doesn't have read authorization.
This can increase the privacy on read-protected pages and groups,
by not allowing unauthorized viewers to perform searches or listings
of those pages.