[pmwiki-users] Change font Size for Print Template

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 14:54:18 CST 2005

Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 8:11:42 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:
> I am using the default print template that comes with PMwiki. But in
> Firefox, the type is coming out of the printer really big... I think
> like 14- of 16 point. This makes long technical docs run into pages
> and pages... I went to Firefox and reduced my default fonts sizes to
> 12 point... but the printed wiki pages still come out in huge type.

> How can I reduce the default font sizes for the print version?

You can try by editing the skins/print/print.css file,
and add
body { font-size:80%; }

Change the value till the print size is okay.

Using Gemini skin you can also print directly, without
opening another page with ?action=print. The skin strips away header,
sidebar etc for printing by using a custom gemini/layout-print.css file.
You can edit font sizes for printing there, again add a body font-size
value.

Best,
~Hans