[pmwiki-users] Change font Size for Print Template

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Dec 20 14:11:42 CST 2005

I am using the default print template that comes with PMwiki. But in
Firefox, the type is coming out of the printer really big... I think
like 14- of 16 point. This makes long technical docs run into pages
and pages... I went to Firefox and reduced my default fonts sizes to
12 point... but the printed wiki pages still come out in huge type.

How can I reduce the default font sizes for the print version?

TIA

Sivakatirswami