[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Blog proposal

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Thu Dec 15 14:38:46 CST 2005

tor 2005-12-15 klockan 14:26 -0600 skrev Patrick R. Michaud:
> > > It's even easier than that:
> > >
> > >     (:pagelist "(:blog " :)
> >
> > Wouldn't catch (:blog:), right?
>
> Oops, you're right.  I was originally thinking of "(:blog", which
> is also good enough.
>
> But ultimately I'm wondering if PmWikiPhilosophy #3 applies here, and
> how often we really need to know all of the blog pages for all of the
> blogs on a site.

And ultimately, it's up to you :-)

I don't care too much either way. But I think using too many methods to
set properties on a page might be unnecessary, and (:blog:) is certainly
a kind of property. Maybe (:blog:) as a shortcut for the property
setting?

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose