[pmwiki-users] BasicEditing, TipsForEditing, TextFormattingRules revision

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:20:47 CDT 2005

On 8/26/05, Radu <radu at monicsoft.net> wrote:
> To me, the reference manual would be MarkupMasterIndex (and to my
> surprise, someone seems to have stripped from the latter all
> references to the detailed pages :( ).

Hm, that's a good point.  Maybe it should be:
- markup master index for the giant, all-inclusive table of what does what
- series of pages with detailed explanations and examples.  e.g.
Images, links, blocks, text formatting, tables, special characters
- beginner help with information like "leave blank lines between paragraphs"

Bronwyn