[pmwiki-users] BasicEditing, TipsForEditing, TextFormattingRules revision

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Aug 26 15:52:51 CDT 2005

I was just about to say the same. The emphasis is in one case on
Basic, and in the other case, on Rules.

If I'd see anything different, the Rules tells me that's where I find
prose and examples illustrating the local conventions on a wiki.

To me, the reference manual would be MarkupMasterIndex (and to my
surprise, someone seems to have stripped from the latter all
references to the detailed pages :( ).

At 04:31 PM 8/26/2005, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:

>TextFormattingRules, to my mind, is the reference manual where you can
>look up *all* the markups you can use, and exactly how they work.  Of
>course, that makes it rather overwhelming for newcomers.  Having
>another page that explains the very basics of editing is helpful, for
>that reason.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)