[pmwiki-users] Raw page formatting and layout

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 13:44:25 CDT 2005

I just posted a php script that converts text files to the wiki format
here (scroll to bottom):
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ImportText

The Script pulls all the text files (.txt) from a given directory and
converts them to the proper format for PMWiki pages. In addition it
renames the files to the PMWiki naming convention.

If anyone has any improvments, please feel free to improve. I curently
have a little under a hundred files to import, and I added a few more
features to the script than I really need, but figured it would be
helpful. The script is intended to be run form the command line, but
I'm sure is would not be that dificult to alter it to use otherwise. I
hope the instructions are clear enough.

Oh, and this is the first time I have added anything to the cookbook,
so if I didn't put it where it should go etc, please do fix. Thanks.

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com